Top 7 QR Contactless Menu Platforms for Restaurants and Cafes in Singapore
Across Singapore and other Southeast Asia Countries (SEA), the touchless menu and QR Menus has become the next big thing for restaurants, cafes and bar industries worldwide. What are the best options for you to join and create your menu as well?
In the era of digitization and cashless payment becoming more popular in Singapore, it is important to keep up and go ahead of the curve. Having a digital QR Menu doesn’t just remove the need for a physical menu, it also makes accounting and inventory management seamless for your establishment.
Here are the top 7 solutions in Singapore:
iMakan is an online solution that encompasses dine-in, self pick up and online food delivery ordering capabilities. It takes 3 days for set up and allows you to customise your menu and even works seamlessly alongside the grabfood and foodpanda features. Find out more on the pricing right here.
- Free Demo Available
- 2 Grants available to apply for a discount
- Pricier Option
- Availability of additional services like accounting and operation management not available
Kenzap is a provider of various IT Solutions in Singapore and globally available too. Their latest launch is of a high-tech contactless menu that can work inside your establishment or for remote online ordering as well. Currently, they even provide a free contactless menu app you can install and set up yourself to try it out on the google play store. Find out more on the packages available starting from S$21 right here.
- Software is able to provide additional services like inventory management, streamlining operations and installing happy hour
- Personalized Service
- Hardware not provided - it is a software based solution
Qashier is an all-in-one Point-of-sale (POS) system that allows you to manage operations and payments from their smart POS system. Their qr ordering system is so flexible, it not only applies for restaurants, they even have systems for other Small-medium Enterprises (SMEs)! Find out more about their pricing and packages right here.
- Affordable Option
- Hardware like tablets and printers included in the packages
- Lack of personalized service - no aid or information provided on software changes or updates
- System is glitchy and troubleshooting can be difficult for those technologically adept
Dinlr is another local provider of contactless menu services in Singapore, which not only include a digital menu system but also pickup and delivery systems for establishments that want to do their own delivery services. They have a wide range of solutions for different types of F&B outlets like restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs. Find out more about their pricing and packages right here.
- Free onsite installation and training included with some packages
- Hardware not provided - Apple Ipad compatible and has to be procured on your own
Eisol is a leading Singapore POS System vendor and cloud integrator specialising in the SaaS platform, mainly POS systems. They provide eMenu systems and tablet-based POS system at a great price for restaurants and other F&B Establishments. Find out more about their pricing and packages right here.
- Personalized service provided
- PSG Grants available to apply for a discount
- Ordering system packages offers are segmented and limited (self-ordering system is not integrated with delivery system or other custom features)
- Onboarding fees is not included in price plans, so would have to pay for it separately.
Tabsquare is one of the most recognisable eMenu and online ordering systems across Singapore, used in many large enterprises due to their unique AI system. Despite being on the pricier side, Tabsquare is a good option for various large scale ordering functions if you are running a large chain or restaurant. You can schedule a free demo or look at what they offer here.
- Experienced startup with a long list of clientele
- Able to integrate multiple delivery partners and payment methods
- Pricier Option
- Ordering system tends to glitch and not the easiest navigation tool for customers
SproutQR is a unique contactless menu option, whereby there are no apps or hardware involved. Just QR Code templates passed to you after setting up your menu and you can seamlessly start implementing digital menus in your restaurant in no time. They include pricing packages starting from as low as S$10/month as well. Find out more about their packages and pricing right here.
- No hardware required for ordering - simply use the QR templates they provide
- Affordable options
- Unable to extend essential features like inventory management, tracking of dishes or updating time-based promotions yourself
- Due to no hardware or software provided, there is a lack of quality control and does not help in the speed of orders/ordering system between the table and the kitchen