A position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where one can maximize the customer service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Description :
- Confer with customers by telephone, chat or email providing information about products or services.
- Keep records interactions or transactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions by checking to ensure appropriate changes to resolve all issues.
- Provided administrative task by performing activities such as completing contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service orders, using system software.
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
- Answer the screen calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Arrange payments and establish repayment schedules Handle account transaction, checks, and balances.