SpO2, also known as oxygen saturation, is a measure of the amount of oxygen-carrying hemoglobin in the blood relative to the amount of hemoglobin not carrying oxygen. The body needs a certain level of oxygen in the blood, or it will not function as efficiently.
Patients with moderate to critical COVID-19 associated pneumonia have a high risk of low oxygen levels. Advanced age, underlying conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases and obesity are other risk factors, which require reliable and continuous SpO2 monitoring.
RP has developed an innovative solution to monitor SpO2 levels continuously in real time by using sophisticated multi-stage cross-platform AI algorithm with Photoplethysmography (PPG).
- Real-time continuous feedback
- Highly customisable and adaptable to different applications and industries.
- Able to self-calibrate and self-tune, which enables it to give an accurate estimation of SpO2 level.
- Public or private hospitals, clinics, community care centers
- Individuals who might suffer from the risk of low blood oxygen levels or healthy lifestyle seekers
- Recovered COVID-19 patients who are on long-term self-monitoring
- Sports-related sectors e.g., sports training, altitude training, sports research, and sports competition
- Medical devices, equipment suppliers and manufacturers
- Hardware-independent and platform-independent, hence easy to be incorporated into existing and future wearables.
- Affordable and cost-saving.
- Real-time monitoring and timely feedback customised for users and caregivers.
- Multi-dimensional personalised body performance and risk analysis.
- This technology is available for licensing and technology transfer.